IT Staffing within your organisation
IT consultants believe variety is the spice of life. They love working on different projects during their career. They constantly challenge themselves and like to learn something new every day. This holds enormous added value for you as a customer, as you benefit from this experience.
IT Staffing enables you to respond quickly, deploy expertise efficiently and round out your in-house team. Do you lack an in-house IT team? JUVO are happy to provide you with a whole team.
Is IT Staffing for me?
Should you invest in an in-house team or should you call on all the experience and expertise available to you via IT Staffing?
Let’s take a look at both the pros and cons of IT Staffing.
The advantages of IT Staffing
- Gain access to a wide range of experience and expertise.
- Limited/zero time is required for training.
- JUVO consultants are immediately available.
- Your in-house team has the possibility to learn from expert(s) outside their organisation.
- Get a fresh perspective on your ICT operations.
The disadvantages of IT Staffing
- There is sometimes the need to share sensitive information with an external party. There’s no need to worry if you work with JUVO though, we are inherently discrete.
- You are hiring in expertise for a set period of time only. Rest assured that we ensure knowledge is shared and that your internal IT staff have the possiblity to receive training. There’s also always the option of extending your project.
- Depending on your JUVO IT consultant’s role, you have less internal control over your business’s activities. Good communication is therefore imperative. Be open and honest about your expectations. Your JUVO IT consultant sits alongside you and blends into your organisation.
Make your data intelligible with IT Staffing.
Here at JUVO, we work towards making your data profitable. Data which provides insights into your business, means you can work more efficiently and generates more profit. Staffing provides you with IT consultants for all your project requirements. They are part of your team, build or help you to build applications, identify areas for improvement and help you get on top of your data.
Our consultants work in three areas of specialisation:
IT Staffing options
Short-term IT Staffing
Do you have a temporary position you need to fill for your IT project? Staffing allows you to quickly hire in professional IT consulatants. They are experienced and have the necessary knowledge to lend a hand as soon as they are on board. Your project will progress quickly and this means you’ll hit your deadline.
Long-term IT Staffing
Is your ICT a constantly evolving system with new features, updates and changes? JUVO IT Staffing can help you to bring in external expertise for long-term cooperation.
Interim IT Staffing
Are you in the process of recruiting new employees? Do you have an employee who is on long-term leave? So that your IT department doesn’t grind to a halt and your team isn’t understaffed, we offer you the option to bridge the gap with IT Staffing. This gives you the necessary time to find the best candidate for the position and protects your team from unnecessary stress.
Recruitment versus Staffing
In recruitment (internal and external), HR professionals search for candidates who are suitable for a set position within your organisation. Staffing allows you to hire IT profiles, who entirely meet your current needs. Our capable IT consultants already work for JUVO and are immediately available for your project.
The advantage of Staffing is that you bypass the difficult and time-consuming search for new talent. You can immediately benefit from our existing resource. There’s also no need to recruit employees and you only pay for hours worked.